The Covid-19 Virus brings with it much uncertainty about the future, for all entrepreneurs. We've curated different types of financial resources to hopefully help you during this time.
As things are moving rapidly, we will try to update this page on a regular basis.
Stay Safe, Stay Home, Stay Strong!
Keep Calm, and Carry On Getting Ready for Funding!
Curated with ❤️ by your Funding Friends at Global Invest Her.
IMF (International Monetary Fund)
- Global Policy Tracker of key economic responses governments are taking to limit the human and economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The tracker includes 193 economies.
ECB - European Central Bank
- Our Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic: We at the ECB have put in place a set of monetary policy and banking supervision measures to mitigate the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the euro area economy and to support all European citizens.
World Economic Forum
- COVID Action Platform: This platform will focus on 3 priorities:
- Galvanize the global business community for collective action
- Protect people's livelihoods and facilitate business continuity
- Mobilize cooperation and business support for the COVID-19 response
OECD SME Policy Responses
tThis note has been prepared by the OECD Centre for Entrepreneurship, SMEs, Regions and Cities (CFE) for discussion by the OECD Working Party on SMEs and Entrepreneurship (WPSMEE)1. The WPSMEE conducts analysis and provides evidence based guidance for the design and implementation of SME policies. It also serves as an important repository of SME policy responses in times of crisis2
- Tackling Coronavirus, Contributing to a Global Effort . This report conducts analysis and evidence-based guidance for the design and implementation of SME policies. It also is a repository SME policy responses in times of crisis.
ITC (International Trade Centre)
- Market Access Map: Global Tracking of Temporary Trade measures in relation to Covid-19
Government Website: outlines all the different financial aids from the French government to companies during Covid-19
- Defer your social security and tax charges
- $300 Billion in Exceptional State backed loans to support companies and their cashflow
Please check the main government website regularly for updates and new measures to support businesses and the economy.
- SBA -
- Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources and
- Coronavirus Relief Options
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Economic Disaster Loans
- The CARES act: Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act over $2 trillion economic relief package
- Irish Government Supports for Covid-19 impacted companies
- government increases Covid-19 Pandemic unemployment payment
- Enterprise Ireland Business Response Supports
- NDRC Covid-19 Supports
- List of Resources from the U.K Government to support small businesses during Coronavirus
- City of London advice for businesses
- Coronavirus loans for small business via Funding Circle
- List of Government supports to companies during Covid-19
- German govt stimulas package for private equity and venture backed businesses
- Swiss Confederation website of Covid-19 supports for business
- Key measures to help companies during the crisis
- Norwegian Government website with specific measures for Covid-19
- Government support package
- Norway Fiscal Toolbox
- Swedish gouvernement crisis package for small businesses in Sweden
- List of measures for small businesses (in English)
- Information on Covid-19, for you, the business owner
- Business Sweden- reports on the effects of Covid-19
- Resources from the Spanish Government to help small businesses
- List of Covid-19 resources from Up Spain
- Stay connected to the Spanish startup ecosystem during Covid with virtual events by South Summit
- European Commission approves 1.2 Billion € Greek scheme providing grants for SMEs during Covid-19
- Covid-19: Greece boosts support actions for businesses and workers
- Brazil's Policy Responses to Covid-19 (from Economy Ministry)
- Measures in response to Covid-19 - listed by KPMG
- Brasilian government response to Covid-19 and supportive measures for business
- Government and institution measures against Covid-19
- Covid-19: Nigeria announces $136 Million to help businesses
- Measures to relieve the impact of Coronavirus
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority: banking industry assists SMEs in overcoming impact of coronavirus
- Singapore Government aid:
- $5.1 billion: Announced in the Solidarity Budget on April 6, 2020
- $48.4 billion: Announced in the Resilience Budget on March 26, 2002
- $6.4 billion: Announced in the Budget, also known as the Unity Budget, on February 18, 2020
- MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore) - Response to Covid-19
👩 👩🏻 👩🏽 👩🏾 👩🏿 🧕🧕🏿 🧕🏾👩🏾🦱 👩 👩🏻 👩🏽 👩🏾 👩🏿 🧕🧕🏿 🧕🏾👩🏾🦱 👩 👩🏻 👩🏽 👩🏾 👩🏿 🧕🧕🏿 🧕🏾👩🏾🦱
United Nations new RISE FOR ALL initiative
“Rise for All” is a new initiative that brings together women leaders to mobilize support for the UN Recovery Trust Fund and the UN roadmap for social and economic recovery, as laid out in the new United Nations Framework for the immediate socio-economic response to COVID-19
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
- Gender Equality Matters in COVID-19 Response
- U.N. Secretary General Brief: The Impact of COVID-19 on Women
- Asia & The Pacific: guidance note for action: Supporting SMEs to ensure the Economic Covid-19 Recovery is Gender responsive and inclusive
United Nations Global Compact
Financial Alliance for Women
WEFI (Women Entrepreneur Finance Initiative)
International Centre for Research on Women
WE Gate (European Gateway for Women's Entrepreneurship
ITC (International Trade Centre) - She Trades Platform
Shetrades.com (website and mobile app) is a unique platform for women-owned businesses, organisations, companies and ITC SheTrades partner institutions:
- WEConnect International is a global network that connects women-owned businesses to qualified buyers around the world.
- Dell Women's Entrepreneur Network online community have a full page of Covid-19 resources.
- Sign up to join!
WBENC (Women's Business Enterprise National Council) - USA
- Learn how SHEO invests in women entrepreneurs thanks to their global network of Activators, and read the article about them in Oprah Magazine - re how they are helping during Covid-19
Women Entrepreneurship Knowledge Hub - Canada
Women's Enterprise Centre - Canada
Hello Alice - Covid-19 Business Resource Centre
- Techstars: great lists of resources covering topics: general advice, Techstars portfolio companies, accelerator and community program updates, crowdsourcing solutions, fundraising and more!
- Sifted: the ultimate guide to support measures for impacted companies in Europe
- Business Angels Europe: What our members are doing facing the Covid-19 crisis
- The CubeAthens: Ladypreneur meet-ups and other events for women entrepreneurs
- La French Tech - list of Government resources for French companies
- Havard Business School Article: What Small Businesses Need to Survive the Coronavirus Crisis
With your help, we'll gladly update this page with your suggested resources. The more the merrier. Let's come together to help each other through this Covid-19 Crisis, and come out stronger on the other side!
Email your suggestion to: info atglobalinvestherdotcom