For startup founders, it’s challenging all around right now - but in particular for female founders who raise less money overall and now may be feeling the cash crunch more acutely. Join three experienced operators-turned-investors Anna Barber (Managing Director Techstars LA and partner in the Fund LA), Jenny Fielding (Managing Director Techstars NYC and partner of The Fund) and special guest Joanne Wilson (former retail exec and angel investor in over 100 companies) as we answer questions about how to survive and thrive through the current social distancing and possible economic downturn.
- Femstreet: Great weekly newsletter with high quality information on what's happening in the tech and vc world, with a diversity angle.
- Backstage Capital Newsletter: news, opportunities and stories to help under-represented founders succeed.
- Tech EU Newsletter: Tech.eu is the premier source of European technology news, data and market intelligence, providing unprecedented insights into the tech startup, investment, M&A and IPO activity across Europe (including Israel, Russia and Turkey).
- CB Insights: 628,400 subscribers get our free newsletter to stay a step ahead on technology trends, venture capital, startups, and the industries of tomorrow.
- Global Invest Her newsletter! (of course!)
- PitchBook: The information you need to stay ahead of the changing world of VC, PE and M&A—delivered right to your inbox.