Check out the specific Covid-19 Resources available to you in your country, as well as some Covid-19 resources specially for you, the Woman Entrepreneur!
Curated with ❤️ by your Funding Friends at Global Invest Her.
Imagine if you had 100 incredible Advisors from around the world, either investors or funded women founders, or key ecosystem players, who all shared a funding tip with you? This year, we decided to do the 100 Day Challenge to bring you great funding tips and resources on a regular basis. Don't worry, we won't really email you every day, but you will get 100 cool tips in all!
For startup founders, it’s challenging all around right now - but in particular for female founders who raise less money overall and now may be feeling the cash crunch more acutely. Join three experienced operators-turned-investors Anna Barber (Managing Director Techstars LA and partner in the Fund LA), Jenny Fielding (Managing Director Techstars NYC and partner of The Fund) and special guest Joanne Wilson (former retail exec and angel investor in over 100 companies) as we answer questions about how to survive and thrive through the current social distancing and possible economic downturn.
- Femstreet: Great weekly newsletter with high quality information on what's happening in the tech and vc world, with a diversity angle.
- Backstage Capital Newsletter: news, opportunities and stories to help under-represented founders succeed.
- Tech EU Newsletter: Tech.eu is the premier source of European technology news, data and market intelligence, providing unprecedented insights into the tech startup, investment, M&A and IPO activity across Europe (including Israel, Russia and Turkey).
- CB Insights: 628,400 subscribers get our free newsletter to stay a step ahead on technology trends, venture capital, startups, and the industries of tomorrow.
- Global Invest Her newsletter! (of course!)
- PitchBook: The information you need to stay ahead of the changing world of VC, PE and M&A—delivered right to your inbox.